Advanced Internet Technology
Lecture Page http://www.soi.wide.ad.jp/class/20020032/
Pre-Requisit and reading list for
"TCP congestion control"
by Dr. Yoshifumi Nishida
January 14th, 2003 11:00 - 13:00 JST
January 21st, 2003 11:00 - 13:00 JST
- Basic understanding of Internet Architecture (Protocol Layering Model,
Packet-Switching) is recommended.
- Basic understanding of Internet Protocol (Addressing, ICMP) is recommended.
- It would be good if you take some of the following lectures before this lecture.
- Introduction to Computer Netowks(CS640) (No.1 - No.3, No. 19)
- Selected lectures from Internet Week No.1 (No. 1)
It would be good if you read the following books before this lecture.
- Douglas E. Comer
"Internet Working with TCP/IP Principles, Protocols, and Architectures"
- W. Richard Stevens
"TCP/IP illustrated Volume I - The Protocols"
Copyright(c) 1997-2003 by WIDE University. All rights reserved.