technology is accepted and can benefit to people, and may derive our
- Statement from
2008 Spring SOI Asia meeting in Keio, Japan
1. PurposeSOI Asia is happy to host a business plan contest on coming December 21st, 2010, to cultivate the environment for the potential entrepreneurs in the region and to prepare and efficient fund matching opportunity with research asset originated from universities. This contest is hosted by SOI Asia Business Platform LLP that engages in entrepreneur assistance, and supported by Keio University Incubation Center. We wish to promote the entrepreneur development by the students, faculty members, researchers and graduates from the SOI Asia partner institutions through this contest.
2. Theme for the Business Plan Contest at SOI Asia 2010 - 2011There are no restriction for the topic of your business ideas as long as they are based on your research outcomes.
3. Submission ProcedurePlease download this format [ppt| pdf] and fill in your ideas to be submitted from the following file uploader
by November 23rd, 2010, 21:00 JST
You can also use your own format, but we strongly recommend that you use the provided format [pptx | pdf]. You can find an example of a business plan from the Entrepreneurship and Business Lecture series 4th lecture material(pdf)
4. Evaluation Process
We will invite prominent specialists as judges from many fields: e.g. IT technology, Management, Intellectual Property, Financial Sector, Accountant and University faculty members. The details of the judges and advisors will be announced on this web shortly.
5. Evaluation Process
6. PrizeThe prize of this contest is a latest personal mobile computer, which will be a helpful tool for you to present your business plans to find investors and business partners as an entrepreneur. You will also receive enlightening advice to your business plan.
7. LanugageThe documents and presentations should be in English.
8. Judges (TBD)
9. Useful Information